- Social Justice
- Latest News
- Live in a state-of-the-art residence hall with 100 Italian students
- Live within a small community of only 40 Americans from campuses across the US
- Travel and serve in Italy, Eastern Europe, The Balkans and North Africa
- Deepen one’s studies in human rights, peace studies and global issues
- Integrate into Europe’s oldest University towns – 100,000 college students
- Intern and cultivate extraordinary leadership skills
- Take advantage of Bologna’s 2 airports providing low-budget flights to 55 destinations
- Capable of meeting Bonner students’ community outreach and service requirements while abroad
The human rights focus of the SHC Italy Center is anchored in academic based social justice travel. The program integrates ebony porn traditional classroom learning (in English) with travels that expand one’s global perspective. During a term abroad students are able to traverse Europe’s great capitals; meet with immigrants; hear from business, religious and political leaders; witness firsthand how Italians are combating climate change; intern for a human rights agency; and discover Italy’s nooks and crannies – all while living in one of Europe’s consistently top rated university towns.
The program offers a selection of twenty courses throughout the academic year. Approximately seven courses per semester meet core requirements. Courses are taught by adjunct Italian professors (Univ. of Bologna, Bocconi University) who have either taught or completed doctoral research in the United States and are familiar with American forms of pedagogy.