- Job Board
- For Students
- Your On-Line Presence
- Focus2 Assessment
- Professional Development Certificate Program 2014-2015
- Freshman Syllabus
- Sophomore Syllabus
- Junior Syllabus
- Senior Syllabus
- Make an Appointment
- Writing a Resume
- The Resume’ Book
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Writing a Vita
- Considering Graduate/Professional School
- Study Abroad Programs
- For Alumni
- For Employers
- For Parents
- Meet the Staff
- SHC Home
To make an appointment on-line:
CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment time.
To make an appointment in person:
See Mrs. McMahan in Student Academic Services, LAC 1st floor.
NOTE: Appointments cannot be made via e-mail or phone call to the Career and Professional Development Coordinator.
Individual appointments provide students the opportunity to
Discuss their career and/or professional development issues including, but not limited to:
- Interest and/or personality inventories, choosing a major and other undecided concerns.
- Resumes, vitas, cover letters and other job search correspondence reviews/critiques.
- Registration for internships, informational interviews, job shadows or mentoring.
- Issues involving interviewing, job searches, salary negotiations or any other job search concern.
- Applications, assessments and timelines related to graduate or professional school.