- Your On-Line Presence
- SHC Job & Intern Board
- Outcomes of a Spring Hill College Education
- For Students
- Freshman Year
- Sophomore Year
- Junior Year
- Senior Year
- Make an Appointment
- Writing a Resume
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Writing a Vita
- Internships for Elective Credit
- Creating your Digital Portfolio
- Considering Graduate/Professional School
- Study Abroad Programs
- For Alumni
- For Faculty
- For Employers
- For Parents
- Meet the Staff
- SHC Home
Follow the steps below to register for a SHC elective credit internship:
STEP 1: Confirm that you are eligible for an elective credit internship.
STEP 2: Complete the site information form with your site supervisor and return it to the Course Coordinator for approval.
STEP 3: If approved, register for SAS 301, Internship I.
CLICK HERE for sample Syllabus
You may apply to the internships on our job board, former listings board or locate an internship on your own. This can be done prior to beginning the course for the semester. If not, simply attend class and begin the process. All internships MUST be approved in class prior to beginning any work hours.
- CLICK HERE to see available internships on our Job Board
- CLICK HERE to see listings from prior semesters
- CLICK HERE to see listings from YouTern.com
- CLICK HERE to see Pre-Law listings (NOTE: This is a Spring only internship)