- For Students
- RESUME DESIGN
- Face to Face Support
- Focus2 Assessment
- Considering Graduate/Professional School
- For Alumni
- For Employers
- For Parents
- SHC Home
NOTE: All internships MUST be approved by the Internship Coordinator prior to beginning any work hours.
- Badger Job Board Postings
- Communication Arts/Graphic Design Postings
- Internship Website Postings
- Prior semester Postings (NOTE: Not guaranteed to be available again)
- Pre-Law Postings (NOTE: This is a Spring only internship)
Follow the steps below to register for a SHC elective credit internship:
STEP 1: Confirm that you are eligible for an elective credit internship.
STEP 2: Download the following documents:
Complete these with your site supervisor ebony porn and return to the Course Coordinator for approval.
STEP 3: Once approved, register for SAS 301, Internship I. The Course Coordinator will contact you with course instructions and syllabus. CLICK HERE for sample Syllabus
Housing for Summer Internships