- Job Board
- For Students
- Your On-Line Presence
- Focus2 Assessment
- Professional Development Certificate Program 2014-2015
- Freshman Syllabus
- Sophomore Syllabus
- Junior Syllabus
- Senior Syllabus
- Make an Appointment
- Writing a Resume
- The Resume’ Book
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Writing a Vita
- Considering Graduate/Professional School
- Study Abroad Programs
- For Alumni
- For Employers
- For Parents
- SHC Home
Here are the best ways to go about hiring a student for a professional position, internship or summer job.
SHC Badger Job Board
- CLICK HERE to go to the Job Board
- Click on the red button “Add your Job”
- Create your username and password
- Add yourposting(s)
- At Step 4, enter the coupon code Free (case sensitive).
- Your posting must be approved first, so it may take up to 24 hours.
- Your posting is good for 30 days. At that time, you will receive an e-mail reminder to either remove your posting or update it.
Spring Hill College LinkedIn Groups
- Spring Hill College National Alumni Association Group
- Spring Hill College Career and Professional Development Group
- Post your opportunities in the Jobs section of these groups
Attend campus Career and Professional Development networking events, alumni panel presentations, company days and other events. SIGN UP HERE to express your interest in these opportunities.