- Students & Alumni
- Badger Parents
- Mission and Values
- Research and Findings
- Fostering Career Development
- Career Counseling Referral Form
- Job Fairs
- Career Conference
- Career Kickstarter
- SHC Home
The role of the Office of Career Development is to serve the needs students and alumni of Spring Hill College, assist faculty with professional development programming, and liaise between job seekers and employers.
We offer individualized services, host internships, facilitate on-campus recruiting, and promote full- and part-time employment opportunities in the Mobile Bay Area and beyond.
Our Employer Visibility Programs create additional opportunities for hiring managers and recruiters to interact with students.
We encourage students to be active in their professional development and engage with Career Development early and often.
Find your job. Manage your career.
Career Development Essentials
Location & Hours
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM M-F
4000 Dauphin St.
Mobile, AL 36608
Student Center, 2nd Floor
- RT @HireOnSocial: Just Out of College? Searching for a #Job? What To Do & NOT Do https://t.co/6q1PEDUQq9 via @Social_Hire 11:19:14 AM March 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 4 lies you should never tell in an interview! Definitely don't make up your salary. https://t.co/J5cOvKfm4z via @pinterest 10:48:18 AM March 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AshleyAshton411 Hi, Ashley! Spring Hill College wants to learn more about Geico careers. 10:29:22 AM March 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to AshleyAshton411 ReplyRetweetFavorite