- Students & Alumni
- Job Search Resources
- Map Your Pathway
- Career Information
- Badger Parents
- Mission and Values
- Research and Findings
- Fostering Career Development
- Career Counseling Referral Form
- Job Fairs
- Career Conference
- Career Kickstarter
- SHC Home
The role of the Office of Career Development is to serve the needs students and alumni of Spring Hill College, assist faculty with professional development programming, and liaise between job seekers and employers.
We offer individualized services, host internships, facilitate on-campus recruiting, and promote full- and part-time employment opportunities in the Mobile Bay Area and beyond.
Our Employer Visibility Programs create additional opportunities for hiring managers and recruiters to interact with students.
We encourage students to be active in their professional development and engage with Career Development early and often.
Find your job. Manage your career.
Career Development Essentials
Location & Hours
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM M-F
4000 Dauphin St.
Mobile, AL 36608
Student Center, 2nd Floor
- To Share or Not to Share? Keep this in mind during Mardi Gras break! #SHC https://t.co/oXyP2HWLsT 08:18:21 AM February 05, 2016 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SimplyHired: Start the New Year with the Right Attitude: https://t.co/Swh79AP6pb #NewYearNewJob https://t.co/MS27UVeQu6 01:27:58 PM January 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CAREEREALISM: A 30-60-90-Day Plan can impact your #jobinterview IF it's specific to the job & the company. https://t.co/8otmp8iUU9 http… 11:42:59 AM January 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite